Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Idea- June Fair?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AgLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an idea. Would anybody be interested in an online June Fair for our dolls? It would have a sign-up for a "guest list," "Queen" awards online, a chat box, "refreshments," and a "June Fair Story." If anyone is interested, I'll give more info. Also, any ideas? This June Fair would be like an online party on a website.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never heard of a "June Fair" but it sounds like a neat idea to me!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AgLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never heard of a "June Fair" either but "June Party" sounds funny. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds like a great idea, I'd do it!

    But don't make it too competitive, okay?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AgLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldn't, or at least try to. (There will be at least 10 "Queen" awards that people can vote on.)

    P.S. Does anybody have any craft ideas for food for "Refreshments?"

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 24, 2006 11:49 PM: Message edited by: AgLight ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow this looks so much fun....but what exactly is a June Fair?
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AgLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A June Fair is just a party... In June! It just sounded good.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some salt and pepper shakers that are perfect doll sized Coca-Cola bottles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •